The material for this course consists out of:
- course pack from printshop
- supplementary readings book: "Managing Profitable Customer
There is no text book required for this course
Optional books for further reading include:
- Blattberg, Robert C., Gary Getz, and Jacquelyn S. Thomas, (2001),
Customer Equity: Building and Managing Relationships as Valuable
Assets, Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
- Rust, Roland T., Valarie A. Zeithaml, and Katherine Lemon (2000),
Driving Customer Equity. New York: The Free Press.
- Swift, Ronald (2001), Accelerating Customer Relationships.
Using CRM and Relationship Techniques. Upper Saddle River, NJ:
- Dyche, Jill (2002), The CRM Handbook. Upper Saddle River, NJ:
Optional book for data analysis (on reserve at Doriot Library):
- Pallant, Julie F., "SPSS Survival Manual: a Step by Step
Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows" [call number